In this tutorial we're going to take a look at how we can use the bridge tool in modo in an effective manner.
- Used to bridge edges or polys together
- Can be used to bridge along curves surfaces.
- You can use profiles to quickly get interesting shapes. Extremely handy when it comes to doing models such as columns.
In the video, you can see us using a couple of tools you can't use in modo by default:
- Selecting a range or area of edges and polygons
- Automating a bridge into a single hotkey.
To learn how to do this, please check out our Faster Modeling in Modo-tutorial, as we go through that and much more.